An unauthorized collection of the records of Alternate Energy Holdings, inc., its principals and subsidiaries, and their antics, trials, and tribulations
Quick Links and Resources
- Idaho Samizdat Article on Amended SEC Complaint
- Roanoke, VA News on AEHI
- Latest Idaho Samizdat Article on AEHI
- Betsy Russell's Eye On Boise Story on AEHI
- Feb 1, 2011 AP Story in Statesmsan on New SEC Docs
- Randy Stapilus on the Hearing
- Boise Weekly Article
- Streetsweeper- Alternate Energy: Power Stock or Toxic Waste?
- Streetsweeper- AEHI The Story, the Holes, and the Secrets They Hide
- Streetsweeper- Alternate Energy: Another Radioactive Stock Pick?
- Another Blog About AEHI Spin
- OTC Info Page [Link recently removed from AEHI webpage]
- AEHI Facebook Page
- AEHI Documents with Payette P and Z Commission
- Idaho Repository (Court Case Search)
- Securities and Exchange Commission AEHI filings
Friday, June 26, 2009
From the "World Business Review"- an infomercial factory, whose disclaimer says, "MMP Inc. may be paid consideration for dissemination of news, consultation, promotional and public relations services rendered to those companies featured on this website."
Look for the "Idaho farmer" at about 3:53-
More on the "World Business Review" from the wikipedia entry:
"World Business Review is an American television infomercial series that has been criticized for attempting to appear as a bonafide independent news program. The infomercial series purchases airtime in North America. The infomercial is formatted as a panel discussion in combination with segments about specific companies and their solutions. Supporting material and commentary is "provided" by leading industry experts from companies that have paid to participate in the program. The infomercial series has aired more than one thousand episodes and more than 4,000 interviews."