So, the charges were enough that the U.S. Marshals were "COMMANDED to arrest DONALD L. GILLISPIE and bring forthwith to the nearest magistrate to answer INDICTMENT…."
That there's a Federal Arrest Warrant, just like in the old west!
An unauthorized collection of the records of Alternate Energy Holdings, inc., its principals and subsidiaries, and their antics, trials, and tribulations
|FORM 4||UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION|
Washington, D.C. 20549
STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP
Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
|Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16. Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue. SeeInstruction 1(b).|
|1. Name and Address of Reporting Person*|
|2. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol |
ALTERNATE ENERGY HOLDINGS, INC. [ AEHI ]
|5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer |
(Check all applicable)
|3. Date of Earliest Transaction (Month/Day/Year)|
|4. If Amendment, Date of Original Filed (Month/Day/Year)||6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line)|
|Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned|
|1. Title of Security (Instr. 3)||2. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year)||2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year)||3. Transaction Code (Instr. 8)||4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed Of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5)||5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 3 and 4)||6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4)||7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)|
|Code||V||Amount||(A) or (D)||Price|
|Table II - Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned|
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
|1. Title of Derivative Security (Instr. 3)||2. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security||3. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year)||3A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year)||4. Transaction Code (Instr. 8)||5. Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5)||6. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date (Month/Day/Year)||7. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security (Instr. 3 and 4)||8. Price of Derivative Security (Instr. 5)||9. Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 4)||10. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4)||11. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)|
|Code||V||(A)||(D)||Date Exercisable||Expiration Date||Title||Amount or Number of Shares|
|Explanation of Responses:|
|/s/ Donald Gillispie||05/17/2013|
|** Signature of Reporting Person||Date|
|Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.|
|* If the form is filed by more than one reporting person, see Instruction 4 (b)(v).|
|** Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations See 18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).|
|Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient, see Instruction 6 for procedure.|
|Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB Number.|
15. Class members shall be bound by all determinations and judgments in the Litigation, whether favorable or unfavorable, unless such persons request exclusion from the Class in a timely and proper manner, as hereinafter provided. A Class Member wishing to make such request shall mail the request in written form, by first-class mail, postage prepaid, and postmarked no later than sixty-five calendar days after entry of this Order, September 24, 2012, to the Post Office Box address listed in the Notice. Such request for exclusion shall clearly indicate the name and address of the person seeking exclusion, and that the sender specifically requests to be excluded from the Class (as defined in the Stipulation), and shall be signed by such person. Such persons requesting exclusion are also required to specify all purchases of the relevant Alternate Energy common stock during the Class Period, including the number and price of shares purchased, the number and price of shares sold during the Class Period, and the date of each such purchase or sale. It is also requested that such persons provide their telephone number or other contact information. The request for exclusion shall not be effective unless the request for exclusion provides the required information and is made within the time stated above, or the exclusion is otherwise accepted by the Court.So, if a shareholder wants out of the Class, the shareholder has a deadline of September 24, 2012, more than a month before the Oct 31 hearing, to do so.
16. Class Members requesting exclusion from the Class shall not be entitled to receive any payment out the Net Settlement Fund as described in the Stipulation and Notice.
|** Averages as of 8/9/2012. Your results may vary.|
|A slice of baloney is 40 times more valuable than a share of AEHI. (at .01 per share)|
4. AEHI has failed to honor its financial commitments to K&L Gates LLP in this matter for the months of January, February, March, April, June, and July 2012, resulting in fees and disbursements due in excess of $700,000.
5. Since late March, 2012, AEHI has been given repeated and reasonable warning that K&L Gates LLP will withdraw as counsel in this matter unless AEHI fulfilled its commitments.
|Water? Of course they have water. See the reactor cooling pond to the left of the sign?|
|Elaborate Terrorist-Proof Gating System with Big Mean Scary Sign. |
Nuclear Command Post with Ford Compensator Quick Response Vehicle in background.
|Clearly, it's legit! They have a sign and a trailer. And a fancy gate and stuff.|
From Roadside Geology of Idaho, by David. D. Alt and Donald W. Hyndman, Mountain Press Publishing, Missoula, 1989.
Impact on other nuclear programs in IdahoSo much for AEHI's claims of credibility in the nuclear industry.
AEHI’s now tarnished reputation has been a pain in the neck for the Idaho National Laboratory, which conducts nuclear energy R&D work for the federal government.
An anonymous source familiar with the issues at the Idaho lab told this blog this week via email that having a firm like AEHI in Idaho has often challenged INL's public image.
"We all too often have to defend our own programs and the nuclear industry because of their corrupt tactics, rhetoric, and confusing promises. The sooner AEHI goes away the better."
AEHI Continues to Issue New Press Relaeases
82. On or around September 22, 2010, after raising the issue with Gillispie and company management, AEHI's securities lawyers and investor relations firm resigned over their concerns about the volume and and nature of AEHI's press releases.On page 12, the SEC adds a new laundry list of Private Placement Memoranda that, according to the SEC, "falsely state" "that they have funding."
83. Following these resignations, AEHI continued to issue a new press release almost every business day, including on October 4, 11, 14, 15, 18, 19, 25, 27, 28; November 1, 2, 8, 9, 11, 15, 17, 22, 29; and December 1, 2, 3, 6, 10, and 13, 2010.
"Greg, there is no black out on AEHI stock. It is trading, but with a much smaller volume, based largely on price and the fact that there is no market maker on the stock. I cannot comment on how that is coming along, except to say that the proper paperwork has been filed, but what happens next is up to the FINRA approval process. As for Mr. Gillispie, he is very busy with pressing matters that relate to approving and building a nuclear power plant, so your broker will need to speak to someone else in the office."Like maybe the Key Senior Executive Vice President for Lavish Expenditures?
|Looks like she's legit.|
In which case, there'll might some changes in practice there at AEHI World Headquarters in Eagle.
Or, the'll have another director bail out in a few months. We'll see.
Update: An Alert Reader found an article in the Jackson Advocate which may shed some light on the selection of the new board member: (emphasis added)
It can certainly be said that Glover really enjoys the finer things in life, such as, expensive clothes, eating at high priced restaurants, taking cruises and jetting around the world seated in first class. However, Glover's humble upbringing of never forgetting where she comes from is oftentimes demonstrated by her anonymous gifts to the least of these.Hmm. Sounds familiar.
Perhaps they met at some five-star resort, and maybe Don casually mentioned the troubles he and his Key Senior Executive Vice President face with lawsuits from the SEC and investors.
At which point, maybe the prospective board member would have offered, with a smirk and consdescending tone, "Let me show you how it's done in the real world."
As the Alert Reader pointed out, let's hope Don told her about the $2500 reporting rule if she seeks to indulge her penchant for luxury and generosity on the AEHI dime, at least.