According to PACER filings, on July 8, 2014, AEHI and Gillispie's attorney Richard Roth filed a motion to withdraw as counsel for Gillispie's non-payment of attorney fees.
On July 10, 2014, Don Gillispie filed his own whinypants "appeal" letter.
All Don does is repeat his whining about the mean old SEC picking on a supposedly upstanding citizen, and adds a new claim that "the administration" is targeting a "conservative."
Judge Lodge ruled on the motion to withdraw, admonishing Gillispie and his "Energy Executive Consulting, LLC" that they have 21 days to obtain counsel or face a default judgment.
See the docs here:
Don's Latest WhinyPants Letter:
Roth's Motion To Withdraw:
Lodge's Ruling on the Motion to Withdraw:
An unauthorized collection of the records of Alternate Energy Holdings, inc., its principals and subsidiaries, and their antics, trials, and tribulations
Quick Links and Resources
- Idaho Samizdat Article on Amended SEC Complaint
- Roanoke, VA News on AEHI
- Latest Idaho Samizdat Article on AEHI
- Betsy Russell's Eye On Boise Story on AEHI
- Feb 1, 2011 AP Story in Statesmsan on New SEC Docs
- Randy Stapilus on the Hearing
- Boise Weekly Article
- Streetsweeper- Alternate Energy: Power Stock or Toxic Waste?
- Streetsweeper- AEHI The Story, the Holes, and the Secrets They Hide
- Streetsweeper- Alternate Energy: Another Radioactive Stock Pick?
- Another Blog About AEHI Spin
- OTC Info Page [Link recently removed from AEHI webpage]
- AEHI Facebook Page
- AEHI Documents with Payette P and Z Commission
- Idaho Repository (Court Case Search)
- Securities and Exchange Commission AEHI filings