On December 15, the Securities and Exchange Commission filed a motion to appoint Rust Consulting to distribute $2M, the last remnant of AEHI's ill-gotten gains, which was nearly lost in a fun and bizarre turnabout scam on the scammers in Nevada (But that's a whole 'nother story in itself). According to the motion, the SEC seeks to have the court appoint a tax administrator to pay taxes due from the "qualified settlement fund" in addition to having Rust Consulting "work with the Commission's staff in formulating a distribution plan...as well as determining the identities of injured investors and investor harm, establishing a claims process to evaluate and verify claims, fielding inquiries from investors and overseeing ultimate distribution of the Distribution Fund."
Read the whole document below:
An unauthorized collection of the records of Alternate Energy Holdings, inc., its principals and subsidiaries, and their antics, trials, and tribulations
Quick Links and Resources
- Idaho Samizdat Article on Amended SEC Complaint
- Roanoke, VA News on AEHI
- Latest Idaho Samizdat Article on AEHI
- Betsy Russell's Eye On Boise Story on AEHI
- Feb 1, 2011 AP Story in Statesmsan on New SEC Docs
- Randy Stapilus on the Hearing
- Boise Weekly Article
- Streetsweeper- Alternate Energy: Power Stock or Toxic Waste?
- Streetsweeper- AEHI The Story, the Holes, and the Secrets They Hide
- Streetsweeper- Alternate Energy: Another Radioactive Stock Pick?
- Another Blog About AEHI Spin
- OTC Info Page [Link recently removed from AEHI webpage]
- AEHI Facebook Page
- AEHI Documents with Payette P and Z Commission
- Idaho Repository (Court Case Search)
- Securities and Exchange Commission AEHI filings