The Snake River Alliance ended up in a lawsuit because their mean ol' executive director used the word "scammer" to describe them. Ol' Don Gillispie really went nuts on them in his blog, too, whining about how those mean greenies were harming the company by reducing the value of its stock and defaming its officers.
By that account, the meanies at the SEC must be in a heap o' trouble.
Let's see just how much.
Taking the seventeen-page SEC complaint and using the word search feature, we can see how many times the SEC used certain words to describe Alternate Energy Holdings' 'business' operation.
Here's a handy chart:
New Reader Contest! See how many of these words you use can use in one sentence.
An unauthorized collection of the records of Alternate Energy Holdings, inc., its principals and subsidiaries, and their antics, trials, and tribulations
Quick Links and Resources
- Idaho Samizdat Article on Amended SEC Complaint
- Roanoke, VA News on AEHI
- Latest Idaho Samizdat Article on AEHI
- Betsy Russell's Eye On Boise Story on AEHI
- Feb 1, 2011 AP Story in Statesmsan on New SEC Docs
- Randy Stapilus on the Hearing
- Boise Weekly Article
- Streetsweeper- Alternate Energy: Power Stock or Toxic Waste?
- Streetsweeper- AEHI The Story, the Holes, and the Secrets They Hide
- Streetsweeper- Alternate Energy: Another Radioactive Stock Pick?
- Another Blog About AEHI Spin
- OTC Info Page [Link recently removed from AEHI webpage]
- AEHI Facebook Page
- AEHI Documents with Payette P and Z Commission
- Idaho Repository (Court Case Search)
- Securities and Exchange Commission AEHI filings