Full docket text for document 304:
DOCKET ORDER re  Order on Motion for Entry of Judgment, On December 3, 2014, the Court entered an Order granting the SECs Motion for Entry of Final Judgment in this action. (Dkt. 303.) That Order was entered prematurely in light of the parties October 7, 2014 Joint Status Report. (Dkt. 297.) Accordingly, the Court will SET ASIDE its Order of Final Judgment in this action and will reconsider the same after the briefing is completed in accordance with the schedule set forth in the Joint Status Report. Signed by Judge Edward J. Lodge. (caused to be mailed to non Registered Participants at the addresses listed on the Notice of Electronic Filing (NEF) by (lat)
That Status Report says that Defendants have until December 30 to file responses to the SECs Motion for Final Judgment. So, the Final Judgment is now due out sometime in January- also when the Defendants begin their jury trial in the criminal case.
More to follow….
An unauthorized collection of the records of Alternate Energy Holdings, inc., its principals and subsidiaries, and their antics, trials, and tribulations
Quick Links and Resources
- Idaho Samizdat Article on Amended SEC Complaint
- Roanoke, VA News on AEHI
- Latest Idaho Samizdat Article on AEHI
- Betsy Russell's Eye On Boise Story on AEHI
- Feb 1, 2011 AP Story in Statesmsan on New SEC Docs
- Randy Stapilus on the Hearing
- Boise Weekly Article
- Streetsweeper- Alternate Energy: Power Stock or Toxic Waste?
- Streetsweeper- AEHI The Story, the Holes, and the Secrets They Hide
- Streetsweeper- Alternate Energy: Another Radioactive Stock Pick?
- Another Blog About AEHI Spin
- OTC Info Page [Link recently removed from AEHI webpage]
- AEHI Facebook Page
- AEHI Documents with Payette P and Z Commission
- Idaho Repository (Court Case Search)
- Securities and Exchange Commission AEHI filings