From the 2006 Issuer Information Statement: (pages 2-4)
"Prior to September 13, 2006, Alternate Energy Holdings, Inc. (AEHI) was not in existence as an entity. Its predecessor was Nussentials Holdings, Inc (NSHG), which acquired Nussentials Corporation on June 29, 2005. Upon becoming Alternate Energy Holdings, Inc. and acquiring all the stock of NHSG via a 67:1 stock split, the company merged with a SunBelt Energy Resources (SER), a private Nevada and Florida Energy Corporation. SER has been in existence since August 29, 2005 as a development stage business with no operational activity."
"The issuer was incorporated on July 31, 2001 as Corptran Support, Inc. The issuer's name has subsequently changed to DRX, Inc. on December 15, 2004, Nussentials Holdings Inc. on June 28, 2005, and most recently Alternate Energy Holdings on September 13, 2006.
"As NHSG, the acquisition of Nussentials Corporation on June 19, 2005 resulted in common shares outstanding increasing from 10,147,000 to 28,572,000."
"On September 20, 2004 the board increased the number of authorized common shares to 75,000,000. On December 15, 2004 the name of the issuer was changed from Corptran Support, Inc. to DRX, Inc. On December 29, 2004, the board approved a 1000:1 forward split. On June 28, 2005 the name of the issuer was changed from DRX, Inc. to Nussentials Holdings, Inc. On June 29, 2005 the issuer acquired Nussentials Corporation in a stock exchange and increased the number of shares outstanding from 10,147,000 to 28,572,000. On September 13, 2006 the name of the issuer changed from Nussentials Holdings, Inc. to Alternate Energy Holdings, Inc.; on the same date the issuer merged with SunBelt nergy Holdings, Inc. and a resultant 67:1 stock split."
Got all that?
Seems kind of like a lot of shuffling company names and stocks.......
What purpose could be served by so many mergers, reverse mergers, name changes, stock splits, forward splits and reverse splits?
Let's get Michael Shermer's take on a strangely similar shuffling here:
Hmmm. Maybe read that again. Where's your wallet?
An unauthorized collection of the records of Alternate Energy Holdings, inc., its principals and subsidiaries, and their antics, trials, and tribulations
Quick Links and Resources
- Idaho Samizdat Article on Amended SEC Complaint
- Roanoke, VA News on AEHI
- Latest Idaho Samizdat Article on AEHI
- Betsy Russell's Eye On Boise Story on AEHI
- Feb 1, 2011 AP Story in Statesmsan on New SEC Docs
- Randy Stapilus on the Hearing
- Boise Weekly Article
- Streetsweeper- Alternate Energy: Power Stock or Toxic Waste?
- Streetsweeper- AEHI The Story, the Holes, and the Secrets They Hide
- Streetsweeper- Alternate Energy: Another Radioactive Stock Pick?
- Another Blog About AEHI Spin
- OTC Info Page [Link recently removed from AEHI webpage]
- AEHI Facebook Page
- AEHI Documents with Payette P and Z Commission
- Idaho Repository (Court Case Search)
- Securities and Exchange Commission AEHI filings