Pinnacle Digest's articles about AEHI take on a new meaning when the reader ventures past the end of an article to find this disclaimer:
"Disclaimer: Please read carefully before proceeding.
Alternate Energy Holdings Inc.(AEHI) has paid us a cash fee of $150 per news release to display its news on our homepage and in our newsletter and we also disseminate its news via our affiliate news wire service. PinnacleDigest.com employees own shares in Alternate Energy Holdings Inc. We intend to sell every share we have purchased and may purchase in the future of Alternate Energy Holdings for our own profit. We may sell every share we own in Alternate Energy Holdings without notice to our subscribers. We may purchase more shares in Alternate Energy Holdings without notice to our subscribers."
AEHI Truth warning: Reader Discretion Advised- Due to the nature of AEHI and Pinnacle's relationship, certain portions of the following comments may not be suitable for all readers.
Pinnacle Digest is paid by AEHI to say nice things about AEHI. In certain parts of Nevada, that kind of business relationship is perfectly legal, but it isn't exactly a mark of success for one to need to engage the services of a professional to get such fawning adoration. Craigslist recently removed a whole section devoted to just this sort of business relationship.
Luckily for Don, though, what he and Pinnacle are doing to the hapless shareholders, while distasteful, is now legal in all 50 states. All the shareholders need is something to make it a little less painful.
An unauthorized collection of the records of Alternate Energy Holdings, inc., its principals and subsidiaries, and their antics, trials, and tribulations
Quick Links and Resources
- Idaho Samizdat Article on Amended SEC Complaint
- Roanoke, VA News on AEHI
- Latest Idaho Samizdat Article on AEHI
- Betsy Russell's Eye On Boise Story on AEHI
- Feb 1, 2011 AP Story in Statesmsan on New SEC Docs
- Randy Stapilus on the Hearing
- Boise Weekly Article
- Streetsweeper- Alternate Energy: Power Stock or Toxic Waste?
- Streetsweeper- AEHI The Story, the Holes, and the Secrets They Hide
- Streetsweeper- Alternate Energy: Another Radioactive Stock Pick?
- Another Blog About AEHI Spin
- OTC Info Page [Link recently removed from AEHI webpage]
- AEHI Facebook Page
- AEHI Documents with Payette P and Z Commission
- Idaho Repository (Court Case Search)
- Securities and Exchange Commission AEHI filings