AEHI has until the close of business today to file their 10-Q for the period ending September 30.
Highlights to look for:
How many millions of shares were issued, both for cash and for 'compensation'.
Revenue (hah!) for the quarter.
The company's spin on the UniStar lawsuit filed August 16 (during the report period)
AEHI's cumulative losses to date
Statements about any sales pending or made on either the Energy "Neutral" house or their Lagos operations.
The link to check the filings is here.
(And in the handy list at the top of the page above as well.)
An unauthorized collection of the records of Alternate Energy Holdings, inc., its principals and subsidiaries, and their antics, trials, and tribulations
Quick Links and Resources
- Idaho Samizdat Article on Amended SEC Complaint
- Roanoke, VA News on AEHI
- Latest Idaho Samizdat Article on AEHI
- Betsy Russell's Eye On Boise Story on AEHI
- Feb 1, 2011 AP Story in Statesmsan on New SEC Docs
- Randy Stapilus on the Hearing
- Boise Weekly Article
- Streetsweeper- Alternate Energy: Power Stock or Toxic Waste?
- Streetsweeper- AEHI The Story, the Holes, and the Secrets They Hide
- Streetsweeper- Alternate Energy: Another Radioactive Stock Pick?
- Another Blog About AEHI Spin
- OTC Info Page [Link recently removed from AEHI webpage]
- AEHI Facebook Page
- AEHI Documents with Payette P and Z Commission
- Idaho Repository (Court Case Search)
- Securities and Exchange Commission AEHI filings