Returning to the Company's outlandish claim that they have never "been late on a filing.":
First, we start with the full list of all of AEHI's SEC filings, including ownership:
Next, we scroll down to the Form 3 for CEO Don Gillispie, filed on November 14, 2008.
Block 2 of that form is the "Date of Event Requiring Statement", and is given as October 8, 2008.
Next, go to the Form 3 for Martha Gillispie, (now former) spouse of CEO Don Gillispie, filed on January 16, 2009. Block 2 of that form shows December 8, 2008 as the "Date of Event Requiring Statement"
Now we refer to the SEC instructions for Form 3:
"2. When Form Must Be Filed
(a) This form must be filed within 10 days after the event for which the person becomes a reporting person...
(b) A reporting person of an issuer that is registering securities for the first time under Section 12 of the Exchange Act must file this form no later than the effective date of the registration statement."
Date of Event listed on Don's Form: Oct 8, 2008. Ten-day deadline: Oct 18, 2008. Date filed: Nov 14th, 2008.
Date of Event listed on Martha's Form: Dec 8, 2008. Ten-day deadline: Dec. 18th, 2008. Date filed: January 16th, 2009
Note Paragraph B, also, which then applies to every other Form 3 listed: " must file this form no later than the effective date of the registration statement."
AEHI's Registration Statement, 10-12G, was filed on October 8, 2008. All those Form 3s were due on that date. None were filed on time. The other seven were all filed on December 8th, and claim in Block 2 to have an event date of December 8th. But they were all officers of the corporation and owners of the securities on October 8, 2008, when the initial registration was filed, and therefore all seven were due on that date, but the forms were instead filed sixty days LATE.
10 filings: one 10-Q and nine Form 3: all filed LATE.
UP NEXT: Forms 4 and 5, and the Grand Tardiness Total.
An unauthorized collection of the records of Alternate Energy Holdings, inc., its principals and subsidiaries, and their antics, trials, and tribulations
Quick Links and Resources
- Idaho Samizdat Article on Amended SEC Complaint
- Roanoke, VA News on AEHI
- Latest Idaho Samizdat Article on AEHI
- Betsy Russell's Eye On Boise Story on AEHI
- Feb 1, 2011 AP Story in Statesmsan on New SEC Docs
- Randy Stapilus on the Hearing
- Boise Weekly Article
- Streetsweeper- Alternate Energy: Power Stock or Toxic Waste?
- Streetsweeper- AEHI The Story, the Holes, and the Secrets They Hide
- Streetsweeper- Alternate Energy: Another Radioactive Stock Pick?
- Another Blog About AEHI Spin
- OTC Info Page [Link recently removed from AEHI webpage]
- AEHI Facebook Page
- AEHI Documents with Payette P and Z Commission
- Idaho Repository (Court Case Search)
- Securities and Exchange Commission AEHI filings