A website called Green Laser Reviews has an excellent article on the AEHI stock price. The intro to the article reads:
What’s going on with formerly heavily promoted Alternate Energy Holdings Inc. (PINK:AEHI)?
This former darling of the green energy crowd was suspended from trading last December, with its CEO under SEC investigation for securities fraud.
Responding to numerous reader requests, we’ve reconstructed the rise and fall of the stock… and how it relates to a specific newsletter promotion…
by J. Christoph Amberger, editor, Green Laser Reviews
Baltimore, MD—How come that scams are so obvious? Especially after charges are filed and you have the benefit of 20/20 hindsight…
We reported on the SEC’s crackdown on Alternate Energy Holdings Inc. (PINK:AEHI) back in December, when the stock was suspended from trading.
Read the rest of the article here.
An unauthorized collection of the records of Alternate Energy Holdings, inc., its principals and subsidiaries, and their antics, trials, and tribulations
Quick Links and Resources
- Idaho Samizdat Article on Amended SEC Complaint
- Roanoke, VA News on AEHI
- Latest Idaho Samizdat Article on AEHI
- Betsy Russell's Eye On Boise Story on AEHI
- Feb 1, 2011 AP Story in Statesmsan on New SEC Docs
- Randy Stapilus on the Hearing
- Boise Weekly Article
- Streetsweeper- Alternate Energy: Power Stock or Toxic Waste?
- Streetsweeper- AEHI The Story, the Holes, and the Secrets They Hide
- Streetsweeper- Alternate Energy: Another Radioactive Stock Pick?
- Another Blog About AEHI Spin
- OTC Info Page [Link recently removed from AEHI webpage]
- AEHI Facebook Page
- AEHI Documents with Payette P and Z Commission
- Idaho Repository (Court Case Search)
- Securities and Exchange Commission AEHI filings