Impact on other nuclear programs in IdahoSo much for AEHI's claims of credibility in the nuclear industry.
AEHI’s now tarnished reputation has been a pain in the neck for the Idaho National Laboratory, which conducts nuclear energy R&D work for the federal government.
An anonymous source familiar with the issues at the Idaho lab told this blog this week via email that having a firm like AEHI in Idaho has often challenged INL's public image.
"We all too often have to defend our own programs and the nuclear industry because of their corrupt tactics, rhetoric, and confusing promises. The sooner AEHI goes away the better."
An unauthorized collection of the records of Alternate Energy Holdings, inc., its principals and subsidiaries, and their antics, trials, and tribulations
Quick Links and Resources
- Idaho Samizdat Article on Amended SEC Complaint
- Roanoke, VA News on AEHI
- Latest Idaho Samizdat Article on AEHI
- Betsy Russell's Eye On Boise Story on AEHI
- Feb 1, 2011 AP Story in Statesmsan on New SEC Docs
- Randy Stapilus on the Hearing
- Boise Weekly Article
- Streetsweeper- Alternate Energy: Power Stock or Toxic Waste?
- Streetsweeper- AEHI The Story, the Holes, and the Secrets They Hide
- Streetsweeper- Alternate Energy: Another Radioactive Stock Pick?
- Another Blog About AEHI Spin
- OTC Info Page [Link recently removed from AEHI webpage]
- AEHI Facebook Page
- AEHI Documents with Payette P and Z Commission
- Idaho Repository (Court Case Search)
- Securities and Exchange Commission AEHI filings
Monday, July 18, 2011
Idaho Samizdat Nuke Notes Blog Article on SEC vs. AEHI
Here's the latest take on the SEC vs. AEHI case from respected nuclear issues blogger Dan Yurman, at his Idaho Samizdat Nuke Notes Blog: