NUMBER OF SHARES OF
(1) Except as noted above the business address for all listed individuals or entities is 911 E. Winding Creek Dr., Suite 150, Eagle, ID 83616.
(2) On December 31, 2008, the Company had 78,187,040 shares of its common stock issued and 77,787,040 outstanding.
(3) 13,500,000 Shares held individually; 8,800,000 held jointly with spouse
(4) 4,010,319 Shares held directly; 4,726 held indirectly through spouse
(5) On December 1, 2008, Alternate Energy Holdings, Inc. accepted the resignation of Mr. James M. Taylor from the Board of the Directors and subsequently appointed him a Board Advisor.
(6) Daughter of Donald Gillispie
An unauthorized collection of the records of Alternate Energy Holdings, inc., its principals and subsidiaries, and their antics, trials, and tribulations
Quick Links and Resources
- Idaho Samizdat Article on Amended SEC Complaint
- Roanoke, VA News on AEHI
- Latest Idaho Samizdat Article on AEHI
- Betsy Russell's Eye On Boise Story on AEHI
- Feb 1, 2011 AP Story in Statesmsan on New SEC Docs
- Randy Stapilus on the Hearing
- Boise Weekly Article
- Streetsweeper- Alternate Energy: Power Stock or Toxic Waste?
- Streetsweeper- AEHI The Story, the Holes, and the Secrets They Hide
- Streetsweeper- Alternate Energy: Another Radioactive Stock Pick?
- Another Blog About AEHI Spin
- OTC Info Page [Link recently removed from AEHI webpage]
- AEHI Facebook Page
- AEHI Documents with Payette P and Z Commission
- Idaho Repository (Court Case Search)
- Securities and Exchange Commission AEHI filings
Thursday, June 25, 2009
According to the 2008 Annual Report, the CEO owns 22,300,000 shares, or 28.5% of the company, but only 13,500,000 (17.3%) individually- another 8,800,000 (11.3%) are owned "jointly with spouse". The outcome of this court case may have changed that, and makes one wonder why it hasn't been mentioned in any of the SEC filings, since it was filed in March of 2008. Maybe the next quarterly report (for the period ending June 30, due to SEC Aug 15) will have something about it: