An unauthorized collection of the records of Alternate Energy Holdings, inc., its principals and subsidiaries, and their antics, trials, and tribulations
Quick Links and Resources
- Idaho Samizdat Article on Amended SEC Complaint
- Roanoke, VA News on AEHI
- Latest Idaho Samizdat Article on AEHI
- Betsy Russell's Eye On Boise Story on AEHI
- Feb 1, 2011 AP Story in Statesmsan on New SEC Docs
- Randy Stapilus on the Hearing
- Boise Weekly Article
- Streetsweeper- Alternate Energy: Power Stock or Toxic Waste?
- Streetsweeper- AEHI The Story, the Holes, and the Secrets They Hide
- Streetsweeper- Alternate Energy: Another Radioactive Stock Pick?
- Another Blog About AEHI Spin
- OTC Info Page [Link recently removed from AEHI webpage]
- AEHI Facebook Page
- AEHI Documents with Payette P and Z Commission
- Idaho Repository (Court Case Search)
- Securities and Exchange Commission AEHI filings
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
World Famous Lagos Nigeria Has a New Business!
Alternate Energy Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB:AEHI) (http://www.aehipower.com/) today announced that its Green World Water(TM) (http://www.greenworld-h2o.com/) subsidiary has opened an office in Lagos, Nigeria, to market nuclear-powered desalination reactors throughout West Africa. Green World Water's product supplier is China National Nuclear Corporation, the largest state owned nuclear company in China.
Click on the picture above to see what Google tells us Lagos Nigeria is most famous for.
The State Department's Page on the types of businesses one is likely to encounter in Nigeria.
Favorite quote from that page: "New types of sophisticated scams, however, are introduced daily."