Alternate Energy Holdings, Inc, in a continuing demonstration of the depth of commitment and loyalty of the Company and its CEO Don Gillispie, suddenly and inexplicably (wink) dropped Source Capital Group like a hot potato and announced a "funding commitment" with Roswell Capital Partners instead.
Reports of UFOs orbiting the scene of the signing ceremony remained unconfirmed at press time.
This part of the announcement has so many qualifiers, limiters, and escape clauses, it's hard to see how it means anything at all:
"Roswell has committed to purchase through one of its affiliates, subject to certain conditions and limitations set forth in the closing documents, including but not limited to the requirement for an effective registration statement and limitations based upon the trading volume of AEHI’s common stock for cash consideration, up to an aggregate of $150 million."
Through one of its affiliates. Subject to certain conditions and limitations. (Which will only be available when AEHI gets around to filing the 8-K.) Requirement for an effective registration statement. Limitations based upon the trading volume. Up to 150 million.
Sounds more like the tail end of a car dealer's ad: "onapprovedcreditnoteveryonewillqualifyseedealerfordetailslimitedtostockonhandnotincludingtaxtitleanddealerdocfeeof129.99"
Roswell's explanation of an "equity funding facility".
This statement has a hints at the timeline Roswell may have in mind:
Paul Gorski, Senior Investment Officer at Roswell added, "We are very excited to be working with AEHI and look forward to providing them with the necessary capital and support to achieve their potential in the coming years."
An unauthorized collection of the records of Alternate Energy Holdings, inc., its principals and subsidiaries, and their antics, trials, and tribulations
Quick Links and Resources
- Idaho Samizdat Article on Amended SEC Complaint
- Roanoke, VA News on AEHI
- Latest Idaho Samizdat Article on AEHI
- Betsy Russell's Eye On Boise Story on AEHI
- Feb 1, 2011 AP Story in Statesmsan on New SEC Docs
- Randy Stapilus on the Hearing
- Boise Weekly Article
- Streetsweeper- Alternate Energy: Power Stock or Toxic Waste?
- Streetsweeper- AEHI The Story, the Holes, and the Secrets They Hide
- Streetsweeper- Alternate Energy: Another Radioactive Stock Pick?
- Another Blog About AEHI Spin
- OTC Info Page [Link recently removed from AEHI webpage]
- AEHI Facebook Page
- AEHI Documents with Payette P and Z Commission
- Idaho Repository (Court Case Search)
- Securities and Exchange Commission AEHI filings