Melissa Davis' latest Streetsweeper article details nicely some of AEHI and Don Gillispie's continuing foibles, and even found yet another version (third,or fourth, who can keep up?) of his reason for moving the operation to Elmore County. That update is added to the Geology post below, so the reader can see the pattern of Don Gillispie's answers to one simple question- Why did AEHI move from Owyhee to Elmore county? Enough has been written on Owyhee and Elmore faulting that geologists are now studying a phenomenon tentatively named Disappearing AEHI Fault Lines. Homeowners in the vicinity of any of Don's many failed land transactions may be at risk of sudden and new seismic activity, but can be reassured that will subside after the attention shifts to the company's latest ventures in Nigeria, Pakistan, or Payette.
In light of the continuing discovery of AEHI stories of new, old, and of doubtful existence fault lines, we announce the AEHI Truth reader's contest #2 : Find as many different versions of AEHI's Owyhee/Elmore transit story as possible. Prizes to be announced later.
An unauthorized collection of the records of Alternate Energy Holdings, inc., its principals and subsidiaries, and their antics, trials, and tribulations
Quick Links and Resources
- Idaho Samizdat Article on Amended SEC Complaint
- Roanoke, VA News on AEHI
- Latest Idaho Samizdat Article on AEHI
- Betsy Russell's Eye On Boise Story on AEHI
- Feb 1, 2011 AP Story in Statesmsan on New SEC Docs
- Randy Stapilus on the Hearing
- Boise Weekly Article
- Streetsweeper- Alternate Energy: Power Stock or Toxic Waste?
- Streetsweeper- AEHI The Story, the Holes, and the Secrets They Hide
- Streetsweeper- Alternate Energy: Another Radioactive Stock Pick?
- Another Blog About AEHI Spin
- OTC Info Page [Link recently removed from AEHI webpage]
- AEHI Facebook Page
- AEHI Documents with Payette P and Z Commission
- Idaho Repository (Court Case Search)
- Securities and Exchange Commission AEHI filings