Yesterday's article on the PIPEs Report had this little nugget about the Roswell Funding agreement:
"On Nov. 22, Roswell Capital Partners, through its Centurion Private Equity LLC fund, agreed to provide $150 million in equity line financing to Alternate Energy.
That agreement will be terminated, Roswell said in an emailed statement to PIPEwire today. The SEC's charges against Alternate Energy trigger terms in its financing contract that will cause it to automatically be cancelled, Roswell said."
Yup. Here it is:
2.3.2 Termination of Right to Put. The Company’s right to initiate subsequent Puts to the Investor shall terminate permanently (each, an “Automatic Termination”) upon the occurrence of any of the following:
(a) if, at any time, either the Company or any director or executive officer of the Company has engaged in a transaction or conduct related to the Company that has resulted in (i) a Securities and Exchange Commission enforcement action, or (ii) a civil judgment or criminal conviction for fraud or misrepresentation, or for any other offense that, if prosecuted criminally, would constitute a felony under applicable law;
What are we up to now, four or five of these triggers?
This time, though, Roswell itself states the trigger applies.
An unauthorized collection of the records of Alternate Energy Holdings, inc., its principals and subsidiaries, and their antics, trials, and tribulations
Quick Links and Resources
- Idaho Samizdat Article on Amended SEC Complaint
- Roanoke, VA News on AEHI
- Latest Idaho Samizdat Article on AEHI
- Betsy Russell's Eye On Boise Story on AEHI
- Feb 1, 2011 AP Story in Statesmsan on New SEC Docs
- Randy Stapilus on the Hearing
- Boise Weekly Article
- Streetsweeper- Alternate Energy: Power Stock or Toxic Waste?
- Streetsweeper- AEHI The Story, the Holes, and the Secrets They Hide
- Streetsweeper- Alternate Energy: Another Radioactive Stock Pick?
- Another Blog About AEHI Spin
- OTC Info Page [Link recently removed from AEHI webpage]
- AEHI Facebook Page
- AEHI Documents with Payette P and Z Commission
- Idaho Repository (Court Case Search)
- Securities and Exchange Commission AEHI filings