Sun Valley Online
Idaho Business Review
Dan Yurman's Idaho Samizdat (pro-nuclear, by the way). He has been as skeptical of the company as the Dude, and for a lot longer. Lots of expertise, and many past articles that highlight the improbability of his "project". The Dude has been remiss in not quoting this blog all along. Mea Culpa.
From Dan's posting today:
Highlights of blog coverage of AEHI
- April 2010 – Payette approves land use
- January 2010 – KEPCO reactors not certified in US
- June 2009 – AEHI gets another banker
- June 2009 – Nuke suit stopped
- December 2007 – AEHI claims $150 M for start up
- April 2007 – Idaho’s invisible nuclear power plant
More links posted as they pop up.
Streetsweeper has a new article here.