What happens when stock trading is suspended for 14 days?
Take a look at the "$150 Million Funding Committment" documents:
2.3.2 Termination of Right to Put. The Company’s right to initiate subsequent Puts to the Investor shall terminate permanently (each, an “Automatic Termination”) upon the occurrence of any of the following:
(j) the suspension from trading or failure of the Common Stock to be listed on an Approved Primary Market for a period of three (3) consecutive Business days;
Or is it WPPSS?
An unauthorized collection of the records of Alternate Energy Holdings, inc., its principals and subsidiaries, and their antics, trials, and tribulations
Quick Links and Resources
- Idaho Samizdat Article on Amended SEC Complaint
- Roanoke, VA News on AEHI
- Latest Idaho Samizdat Article on AEHI
- Betsy Russell's Eye On Boise Story on AEHI
- Feb 1, 2011 AP Story in Statesmsan on New SEC Docs
- Randy Stapilus on the Hearing
- Boise Weekly Article
- Streetsweeper- Alternate Energy: Power Stock or Toxic Waste?
- Streetsweeper- AEHI The Story, the Holes, and the Secrets They Hide
- Streetsweeper- Alternate Energy: Another Radioactive Stock Pick?
- Another Blog About AEHI Spin
- OTC Info Page [Link recently removed from AEHI webpage]
- AEHI Facebook Page
- AEHI Documents with Payette P and Z Commission
- Idaho Repository (Court Case Search)
- Securities and Exchange Commission AEHI filings