SEC Case Update:
Not much new to report since Warren Zevon summed it up so nicely for us. Couple things of interest, and some upcoming dates, reports and documents from which will be posted as soon as they are available:
January 11th: Application for admission Pro hac vice of New York Attorney Richard A Roth.
January 14th: Responses Due!
January 28th: SEC Replies to AEHIs responses.
February 3rd: Showtime! Save the Date! Maybe a tailgate party in the parking lot of the Federal Building?
An unauthorized collection of the records of Alternate Energy Holdings, inc., its principals and subsidiaries, and their antics, trials, and tribulations
Quick Links and Resources
- Idaho Samizdat Article on Amended SEC Complaint
- Roanoke, VA News on AEHI
- Latest Idaho Samizdat Article on AEHI
- Betsy Russell's Eye On Boise Story on AEHI
- Feb 1, 2011 AP Story in Statesmsan on New SEC Docs
- Randy Stapilus on the Hearing
- Boise Weekly Article
- Streetsweeper- Alternate Energy: Power Stock or Toxic Waste?
- Streetsweeper- AEHI The Story, the Holes, and the Secrets They Hide
- Streetsweeper- Alternate Energy: Another Radioactive Stock Pick?
- Another Blog About AEHI Spin
- OTC Info Page [Link recently removed from AEHI webpage]
- AEHI Facebook Page
- AEHI Documents with Payette P and Z Commission
- Idaho Repository (Court Case Search)
- Securities and Exchange Commission AEHI filings