This just in from the "No Way! Shut UP! They did NOT!" department:
Alternate Energy Holdings, Inc. Filed an SEC form 8-K today announcing a new way to get rid of those remaining millions in the bank: a big fat raise for the Chief Financial Officer, from $0- to $180,000 per year.
On February 23, 2011, the Board of Directors of Alternate Energy Holdings, Inc. (the “Company”) approved an increase in the salary of Rick Bucci, the Company’s Chief Financial Officer, from $0 per month to $15,000 per month, to be retroactively effective as of February 1, 2011.
To summarize, AEHI will pay:
CEO Don Gillispie's salary: $40,000 per month, $480,000 per year (still no 8-K on that, by the way)
CFO Rick Bucci: $15,000 per month, $180,000 per year.
to administer a company with a total revenue of $0.00 for four consecutive years.
Kind of makes one wonder what the Key Senior Executive Vice President is making now, doesn't it?
Whatever happened to "These fine men, working without compensation"?
Due out March 31: What will probably be the most interesting annual report (10-K) in AEHI history. Stay tuned!
An unauthorized collection of the records of Alternate Energy Holdings, inc., its principals and subsidiaries, and their antics, trials, and tribulations
Quick Links and Resources
- Idaho Samizdat Article on Amended SEC Complaint
- Roanoke, VA News on AEHI
- Latest Idaho Samizdat Article on AEHI
- Betsy Russell's Eye On Boise Story on AEHI
- Feb 1, 2011 AP Story in Statesmsan on New SEC Docs
- Randy Stapilus on the Hearing
- Boise Weekly Article
- Streetsweeper- Alternate Energy: Power Stock or Toxic Waste?
- Streetsweeper- AEHI The Story, the Holes, and the Secrets They Hide
- Streetsweeper- Alternate Energy: Another Radioactive Stock Pick?
- Another Blog About AEHI Spin
- OTC Info Page [Link recently removed from AEHI webpage]
- AEHI Facebook Page
- AEHI Documents with Payette P and Z Commission
- Idaho Repository (Court Case Search)
- Securities and Exchange Commission AEHI filings