This Just In:
Alternate Energy Holdings today filed a Form D, a "Notice of Exempt Offering of Securities". (more about Reg. D offerings here.)
"Year of Incorporation/Organization:
X Over Five Years Ago"- Gettin' kind of old to be callin' yerself a 'new startup', aren't ya?
"5. Issuer Size
X No Revenues"- Ouch. Five years. No Revenue. Ouch.
"6. Federal Exemption(s) Claimed:
X Rule 506." See SEC Page on Rule 506 of Regulation D.
"7. Type of Filing
X New Notice X First Sale Yet to Occur"
"13. Offering and Sales Amounts
Total Offering Amount $151,440,768 USD"- this looks like could be part of the Roswell Affair.
More to follow.
An unauthorized collection of the records of Alternate Energy Holdings, inc., its principals and subsidiaries, and their antics, trials, and tribulations
Quick Links and Resources
- Idaho Samizdat Article on Amended SEC Complaint
- Roanoke, VA News on AEHI
- Latest Idaho Samizdat Article on AEHI
- Betsy Russell's Eye On Boise Story on AEHI
- Feb 1, 2011 AP Story in Statesmsan on New SEC Docs
- Randy Stapilus on the Hearing
- Boise Weekly Article
- Streetsweeper- Alternate Energy: Power Stock or Toxic Waste?
- Streetsweeper- AEHI The Story, the Holes, and the Secrets They Hide
- Streetsweeper- Alternate Energy: Another Radioactive Stock Pick?
- Another Blog About AEHI Spin
- OTC Info Page [Link recently removed from AEHI webpage]
- AEHI Facebook Page
- AEHI Documents with Payette P and Z Commission
- Idaho Repository (Court Case Search)
- Securities and Exchange Commission AEHI filings