Judge Lodge today issued and signed the written order unfreezing (liquefying, then?) AEHI's funds, "...during the pendency of this litigation..." (emphasis added) Which means the somewhat heavy-set woman has not delivered her song. Or, as Yogi Berra would say, "It ain't over 'til it's over." The point here being: this case is far from over.
Also significant in the order is paragraph after paragraph (five paragraphs to be exact) effectively telling AEHI CEO Don Gillispie and his Key Senior Executie Vice President, "even though you say you didn't do any of this stuff, stop doing it and don't do it again.":
"1. Defendants Alternate Energy Holdings, Inc. (“AEHI”) and Donald L. Gillispie,and their respective officers, agents, servants, employees and those persons in active concert or participation with any of them, who receive actual notice of this Order, by personal service or otherwise, and each of them, agree that they shall not, in the offer or sale of any securities, by the use of any means or instruments of transportation or communication in interstate commerce or by the use of the mails, directly or indirectly :
A. employ any device, scheme, or artifice to defraud;
B. obtain money or property by means of any untrue statement of a material fact or any omission to state a material fact necessary in order to make the statements made, in light of the circumstances under which they were made, not misleading;
C. engage in any transaction, practice, or course of business which operates or would operate as a fraud or deceit upon the purchaser;..."
and so on and so on, for four more paragraphs.
Hmmm. Why would a legitimate enterprise, completely above board and with nothing to hide need to be Ordered to do these things by a Federal Judge?
And why would a perfectly legitimate and above board company have to submit a monthly accounting requiring such specific definitions of transfers, sales, exchanges......here, see for yourself:
An unauthorized collection of the records of Alternate Energy Holdings, inc., its principals and subsidiaries, and their antics, trials, and tribulations
Quick Links and Resources
- Idaho Samizdat Article on Amended SEC Complaint
- Roanoke, VA News on AEHI
- Latest Idaho Samizdat Article on AEHI
- Betsy Russell's Eye On Boise Story on AEHI
- Feb 1, 2011 AP Story in Statesmsan on New SEC Docs
- Randy Stapilus on the Hearing
- Boise Weekly Article
- Streetsweeper- Alternate Energy: Power Stock or Toxic Waste?
- Streetsweeper- AEHI The Story, the Holes, and the Secrets They Hide
- Streetsweeper- Alternate Energy: Another Radioactive Stock Pick?
- Another Blog About AEHI Spin
- OTC Info Page [Link recently removed from AEHI webpage]
- AEHI Facebook Page
- AEHI Documents with Payette P and Z Commission
- Idaho Repository (Court Case Search)
- Securities and Exchange Commission AEHI filings