Back before all the new shit came to light, AEHI CEO Don Gillispie wrote a pathetic whinypants letter to The Idaho Attorney General, the Governor, and a bunch of other elected officials, one of which was a recipient of Don's generosity, in the form of a $2625 campaign contribution.
That went well, as we know now.
In AEHI's January 14th response to the Order to Show Cause, Don filed a 46-page reprise to his initial foray into the genre, taking the whinypants letter to depths of pathos heretofore unseen. New to this version of the tale are these little snippets which caught the eye of the Dude: (pages 17 and 18)
The Dude's reaction to this new shit was caught on film here.
A: No. For the umpteenth time, Don, No. The Dude is not either of the guys you keep blaming, or the "anti-nuke" group you sued.
More analysis on the WhinyPants affidavit to follow.
An unauthorized collection of the records of Alternate Energy Holdings, inc., its principals and subsidiaries, and their antics, trials, and tribulations
Quick Links and Resources
- Idaho Samizdat Article on Amended SEC Complaint
- Roanoke, VA News on AEHI
- Latest Idaho Samizdat Article on AEHI
- Betsy Russell's Eye On Boise Story on AEHI
- Feb 1, 2011 AP Story in Statesmsan on New SEC Docs
- Randy Stapilus on the Hearing
- Boise Weekly Article
- Streetsweeper- Alternate Energy: Power Stock or Toxic Waste?
- Streetsweeper- AEHI The Story, the Holes, and the Secrets They Hide
- Streetsweeper- Alternate Energy: Another Radioactive Stock Pick?
- Another Blog About AEHI Spin
- OTC Info Page [Link recently removed from AEHI webpage]
- AEHI Facebook Page
- AEHI Documents with Payette P and Z Commission
- Idaho Repository (Court Case Search)
- Securities and Exchange Commission AEHI filings